The government wasting more money on yet another pointless advertising campaign.
Examples of suspicious behaviour[current]?
I mean, really - can you come up with at least one valid and non-terrorist related use for each of those items?
- Van - Terrorists need transport.
- Passport - Terrorists use multiple identities.
- Mobile phone - Terrorists need communication.
- Camera - Terrorists need information.
- Chemicals - Do you know someone buying large or unusual quantities of chemicals for no obvious reason?
- Mask and goggles - Terrorists use protective equipment.
- Credit card - Terrorists need funding.
- Computer - Terrorists use computers.
- Suitcase - Terrorists need to travel.
- Padlock - Terrorists need storage.
I could probably come up with my own list:
- Air - terrorists need to breathe. Have you seen someone breathing recently?
- Water - terrorists need to drink. Have you seen anyone drinking?
- Food - terrorists need to eat. Have you seen someone trying to buy sandwiches at Tescos?
- Toilets - terrorists need to piss and have a dump. Have you seen anyone visiting the pleasantly smelling lavatorial facilities in your local pub?
Nanny-statism at it's unpleasant worst.